Thursday 12 June 2008

First...

.....few weeks at work under my belt, and a birthday to boot. Work seems to be going well, and I think I'm on course to enjoy it there. I really hope so - I've felt so unsettled at work since about 2003, and have found it hard to get into anything, or get any enjoyment out of it. I hope that this place will suit me, and I it. If that makes sense?!

On the birthday front, well it wasn't a landmark, but I love birthdays, and so have had a good week celebrating it. Met up with some old friends, and some family, and just had a really good time.

So on top of that, why do I feel really really miserable?....

2 comments:

bedshaped said...

Dunno, but why waste so much energy wondering why you're miserable, when you have such good things happening.
I think it's all about perspective.

Kia said...

I really wasn't, bs - maybe just having a 'blue' day - we all have them!!!

:o)

Am better now.