Sunday 2 March 2008

Mother's Day...

.....is something I didn't envisage I'd be celebrating about this time last year! I think I had just found out I was pregnant, and while happy, I still don't think I've got my head round it. It has meant a lot of changes for me, and my life is unrecognisable from before L came into the world. But I am loving it.

It's cold here today. My in-laws are currently living with us - a temporary arrangement which has gone on much longer than I'd anticipated or hoped. My father-in-law insists on opening the windows in every room in the house every morning. I spend my time going round closing them. I like him, don't get me wrong, but we do clash. He is obsessively neat. I go round moving the rugs, cos I know that he will go round straightening them. Sad I know, but these little things keep you sane!

Anyway, to all mum's out there, have a good one, and I hope you are being pampered to the hilt!

No comments: