Tuesday 11 March 2008

one down....

...none to go. The other job didn't get back to me, so I only had one interview yesterday.

It was a nice place - around 20 mins drive from where I live, and friendly people. I didn't do anything wrong, so if I don't get the job, I'll have done all I can.

It brought up the notion of me having my 5 year plan. I'm going to get a part time job now. Go to college in the Autumn to complete my accountancy qualification. That will take 2 years. Then work my socks off for a few years to build up a bookkeeping portfolio of work.

I'll see - there are a lot of things to consider - sick pay, holiday pay, maternity benefits should I decide on another child... all these sort of things...

I'd like it though. I don't want to be a world beater. I just want a nice income, and a bit of independance.

No comments: