Monday 19 May 2008

First day...

..... of being a working mum. All be it part time. And it was odd. I still feel like my life is a bit surreal. It's hard to explain - it's like my whole life is just temporary - nothing permanent - and very soon it will all go back to normal (whatever that is). Of course it won't, and this life is very permanent indeed.

But it's good, and I'm happy. I really am. The 'Plan' is coming together.

On another note, the events in Burma and China really sadden me. My heart goes out to them, and to anyone who is suffering in the world. I wish I could do more.

4 comments:

David said...

Having a 'plan' is always a good idea.

Being able to put the word 'cunning' in front of it makes it even better, without changing any detail.

Kia said...

*noted* for future use. :o)

bedshaped said...

Never mind 'the plan', it's just good that you're happy.

Kia said...

Thanks, bs. And I am. I really am!