Monday 12 May 2008

Over....

....... a month since my last post! It seem incredible.

I start my new part time job on Monday, and I'm a little nervous - seems ages since I had to think of anything even vaguely work like. I am sure I'll be ok though. It's good hours, good pay, and local, and the people seem nice - I'm hoping it's the start of good times!

The weather has been lovely, and me and L have been enjoying the outdoors together - she is fascinated by everything - it is wonderful times for her. She is sleeping now - worn out a little I think!

Football is good - we managed to finish in the top ten, so much better than last season. Congrats to Man Utd and Fulham - commiserations to Derby, Birmingham and Reading. I've been there - it hurts. But not for long.

1 comment:

bedshaped said...

Great news about the job!
Best of luck with it all. New starter nerves and all that....