Thursday 7 January 2010

Well.....

.....well... it has been a long long time!!!

I passed my course that I started in September 2008, and am now in my final year. Project to write, which is probably why I'm here typing on a very old blog, rather than buckling down and doing some work.

Of course, the weather has been both beautiful and painful at the same time. A bit like life. I find myself happier than I have been in such a long time. And I think I really am finally looking forward with optimism about the years ahead.

L is now a happy healthy and very noisy 2 year old. She brings joy to all who know and love her. We really have been blessed.

And myself and S are stronger and happier than ever. Maybe even thinking about having a second child once my course has finished in the summer.

I still have a plan. And it's coming together!!

No comments: